25 Jul Five Things to Know: The Administration’s Priorities on Cybersecurity
- Protecting the country’s critical infrastructure — our most important information systems — from cyber threats.
- Improving our ability to identify and report cyber incidents so that we can respond in a timely manner.
- Engaging with international partners to promote internet freedom and build support for an open, interoperable, secure, and reliable cyberspace.
- Securing federal networks by setting clear security targets and holding agencies accountable for meeting those targets.
- Shaping a cyber-savvy workforce and moving beyond passwords in partnership with the private sector.